Wednesday 27 March 2013

Sofa Diaries

Sorry for this rather random blog post today - my son and I are really ill and have been inside our house for THREE DAYS NOW! For someone who gets serious cabin fever, it is rather problematic. We are living on the sofa, in our pj's - it's a good thing that not many people know where I live. #messalert 

We got such fantastic news on Friday - we got our passports back from UKBA, and so we are now official UK residents, plus I have the right to work in the country. AND we can travel relatively freely now - I am going to South Africa on Sunday night (my mom is having an operation on Tuesday). Wahoooooo...

Also plane related, my 3 year old has decided that he would like an aeroplane party this year. After much hesitation, I have realised that it is an awesome idea. We have made boarding pass invitations, and have started ordering 'plane' accessories. Watch out for more updates soon...

I am quite relieved to be visiting home, before the party in three weeks, as I have the most 'crafty' family ever. My mom has such great ideas for parties - I love getting her advice on my ideas. 

Hope everyone has a really lovely Easter weekend (for those of you who celebrate it) and Happy Holidays to everyone else...

**If you want to keep updated, please join my mailing list; follow me on Pinterest; follow my Facebook Page or follow me on Twitter.**

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment