Monday 18 March 2013

NEW Move Guides Blog Post

Here is my latest blog post for Move Guides about schooling in the UK.

When your child starts school, it is scary enough, but as an expat parent who has a completely different schooling experience, it is even more difficult to understand the in's and out's of a new system.

Have a look at my article - Expat Parenting London: Schooling for Expat Children in the UK, which briefly explains the primary school application process.

Please feel free to ask any further questions you have about schooling, and I will try to help as much as I can. I think I have a pretty good understanding of it now.

Have a great day,
Kalli x

**If you want to keep updated, please join my mailing list; follow me on Pinterest; follow my Facebook Page or follow me on Twitter.**


For any US expats, living in the UK - Move Guides has a rather important blog post U.S.A Tax Return For Expats: Who Needs to File? - Infographic - make sure you check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment