Tuesday 15 January 2013

Move Guides Blog Post: Keeping Positive in a New Environment

So, I have meant to blog all of December, and have a great number of blog posts in my head. But unfortunately December, and the festive season proved to be WAY more hectic than I had expected. Hope everyone had a lovely holiday season. We had a fantastic Christmas day, with just the three of us (which was surprisingly rather nice, and not as stressful as a normal Christmas day). We did have guests from the 27th - 8th January though. And just after the first guests left, I got so sick, and am still not 100%. The joys of Winter.

I have however written a blog post for Move Guides, that was published at the beginning of January, about being positive in a new environment. Hope you enjoy it.

http://blog.moveguides.com/keeping-positive-in-a-new-environment-after-a-move-abroad/

On another note - I have just applied for our residence cards, got the final documents from South Africa in December. And we have applied for our son to start school - eeek! Fingers crossed that we get our documents back soon, and that our son gets into our first choice school.

I hope that everyone has a fantastic 2013!

Love Kalli x

No comments:

Post a Comment