Saturday 4 August 2012

Dukan Cheesecake


Dieting is really tough for a baker – I can’t serve food that I can’t taste, and I really love baking. So I was really lucky that I found this cheesecake recipe, which sticks to the Dukan diet. It was my first cheesecake attempt ever, and while I was very impressed with how it turned out, I was devastated by the taste. Not that it tasted revolting, but it just wasn’t cheesecake! ;) Oh well, better than no cheesecake at all… Here is my recipe!

It can be eaten in ALL phases of the Dukan – provided you don’t eat the whole thing. Remember oat bran limitation.

Base:
4 Tbsp Oat Bran
2 Tbsp Wheat Bran
100 ml Low-Fat Milk
2 Eggs
2 tsp Sugar-free Cocoa Powder (optional) – not allowed in active phase (phase 1)
1 Tbsp Sweetener
A splash of Vanilla Extract

Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Mix all base ingredients, and place in oven-proof dish. Bake the base for about 20-30 minutes or until it is well-cooked. Remove from oven, and put the oven down to 150 degrees.

Filling:
400g Plain/ Natural Yogurt (Fat Free)
200g Vanilla Yogurt (Fat Free)
3 Eggs
200ml Low-Fat Milk
3 Tbsp Sweetener
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt

On high speed, mix yogurts and milk (if yogurt is watery, only add half the milk). Add salt and eggs, one at a time. Pour onto the base and bake for about 30-40 minutes. Refrigerate overnight, before eating.

And enjoy!

Feel free to comment, or ask any questions…


Love Kalli x

No comments:

Post a Comment