Tuesday 22 May 2012

'here come the sun...'

Hello, my name is Kalli - and I am addicted to Vitamin D!!! (although you really wouldn't think so, if you saw my ghostly white body)

I really am starting to think that I am a bit of a loon... We lived in Malta for 18 months, and one of the main reasons that we left was that it was too hot! So we moved to one of the least sunny places, LONDON!

This week's forecast is in the 20's, with sun forecast for almost every day and this makes me the happiest person alive. I spent the morning hanging washing, cleaning windows and doing anything and everything I could in the beautiful sunshine. I am wearing summery clothes, and honestly feel happier and lighter today. 

Talk about confused??? Escape the sun of Malta, to crave it like crazy in the UK. 

But I also did promise myself that I wouldn't go on about the weather in the UK, because this is where I wanted to be... So I am off to sun myself, as much as I can, before Summer is over...

Have an awesome day! K x

No comments:

Post a Comment