Saturday 21 April 2012

Baby to Toddler

Oh my word, have we had such a transformation in the last few days. My little one has just turned three, and all of a sudden, has developed into a proper little boy - he is FASCINATED by yucky boy things (snails, stretchy skeletons, daddy's playstation games, mud, etc) and has become such a daredevil - bouncing on the bed, and falling off of it; going on the swing - something he hated as a child; and jumping and splashing in the bath (and almost drowning himself), two week after telling me 'Mommy, I don't like baff(th)ing, get my out'. He has also become so much cheekier. I asked him to get ready for lunch time, and he come back with a bag of sweets that he got out of the cupboard and said ' No mommy, I think it is sweetie time'.

I love the fact that he has become more confident and more sure of his own place in this world. This said, our naughty corner has never been used so much before... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment