Tuesday 24 January 2012

Potty Training Day 4!

So another dry wake up.... This is fantastic! We have no accidents all morning, and easy success in getting to the bathroom every time - we moved the potty back into the bathroom.

Had to go out today, and everything was quite rushed and we had long train trips - so I put a pull up on him. He made one wee in his pull up, and then we went to the 'big toilet' and he was okay with that! On the train ride home, he needed to wee again, and told me.

We got home, and put underpants on - and he went to his potty. Followed by three accidents (number two's) in undies. I feel like everything has fallen apart. I had a little cry, as I feel like I ruined it by putting him in pull ups for a few hours!!!!! Ahhhhhhh.... We had a bit of success this evening, but will have to almost start over again tomorrow...

Let's see how that goes!!! ;(
x

No comments:

Post a Comment