Monday 27 July 2015

Eating Clean - Week 1

Last week, a friend posted on Facebook that she had read Amelia Freer's amazing book Eat. Nourish. Glow. and after three weeks of health changes, she was feeling amazing, more energized and had lost a lot of weight.

I have never been much of a dieter, as I'm sure you are aware. I just like food too much. And I guess, I feel strongly about life being too short to worry about what you eat. But after reading Amelia's book, I am converted too.

I got the book last Monday (20th July) - cannot believe that it has already been a week! And I started changing my diet on Tuesday. Out with the old, in with the new, so they say.

I cut out sugar, bread and processed food - and have started cooking and eating LOADS more natural 'clean' foods. Some of which I have never tried or liked.

After just a few days - I was feeling more alert, more energetic, lighter and happier. I also found that my moods stabilised and I was sleeping better at night. And the best thing - I no longer feel the need to snack in between meals.

And the food is so good - I will start posting some yummy recipes soon! #watchthisspace

If you want to take control of your health - do yourself a favour, and grab this book.

Kalli x

**If you want to keep updated; please join my mailing list, follow me on Pinterest, follow my Facebook Page or follow me on Twitter.**

No comments:

Post a Comment