Saturday 7 July 2012

M.I.A

I apologise for my absence of late - however life has been really crazy. I feel like I am stretched out very thin - trying to fulfil all my commitments and responsibilities, as well as being a mommy. No that I am complaining, I love being super busy!


My parents came to visit us from South Africa - which was AMAZING! But short. (They were flying through London, to the US). I have started jogging - which I was really committed to for a few days, and then put it off for two days and have lost interest. My motivation is so bad, until I get into a serious routine.

I have opted to help organise mommy get together in the area - which is great, as I have found a lot of moms (especially new moms) would love to meet new friends, but don't know quite how to go about meeting new people. My husband says it's like a dating site. Hahaha! Why shouldn't it be though... Meeting a great friend, is kind of like meeting a partner (minus the intimate side, of course!!!)

I also celebrated my 25th birthday a few weeks ago - which was quite a HUGE thing for me. I don't quite know why, but I feel like 25 is more important than 21 (in South Africa, you are legal at 18, so I never quite understood why there was so much emphasis on 21).

We have also been doing loads of outings, parties, etc - this weekend is our first one at home, which is actually nice! Think I might go and have an afternoon nap...

Have a great weekend everyone!
Love K x

2 comments:

  1. Really glad I stumbled across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really lovely that you have found my blog, Alison. Please continue reading and commenting. I value your opinion and contribution! Love Kalli x

      Delete